40 questions of 2008
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I changed the reality
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, and no. I don’t do resolutions of this sort anymore
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nobody that I know of…
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Someone to hug all the time
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Some day late August when I changed the reality and started to study English…
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting rid of a demon of the past
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not publishing L5R 3E PL
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
I have no clue…
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
I have no idea…
14. Where did most of your money go?
Books and beer
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
bit thinner I guess
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
The Celestial Prophesy
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None I guess…
28. What did you want and get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
The Dark Knight
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 20 and spent 90% of the time at the university studying
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Publishing sth finally…
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Somwehere close to Grunge I beelive
34. What kept you sane?
I’m not sane…
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
My friends from Lublin
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Reality is flexible, all you need to do is want it to change
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I’m Gonna Organise Some Changes In My Life
I’m Gonna Exorcise The Demons Of My Past
I’m Gonna Take The Car And Hit The Open Road
I’m Feeling Ready To Just Open Up And Go!